Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Upgrade Completed; But still a work in progress!

Hello travelers!

As you can see, we upgraded our forums on Wednesday Oct 15th. We're back up and running, but we are still a work in progress! We'll be renaming things and creating an all around better experience. In the meantime, you can use the forums (the functionality is extremely similar to what you are used to). We hope to be finished tweaking things very shortly. Thank you for your patience; it is appreciated!

Laura aka Up4Travel
2 of 2 < >

More Information About Africa

For travel deals, useful resources, and trip reports about traveling to Africa, check out Independent Traveler's Africa Bargains and Features.

LINK: http://www.independenttraveler.com/c..._new.cfm?ID=26
See more
See less

4 Spare Seats Travelling by Road Kenya to South Africa in 10days

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Spare Seats Travelling by Road Kenya to South Africa in 10days

We are two lads (from Canada 19, and Australia 26) working for an NGO doing water development projects in Kenya.

We will be travelling from Kenya to South Africa and back leaving around the 25th Feb arriving around 5th March. We will then return sometime late in March or early April.

If you would like to share fuel, food, fun and of course fabulous company for all or for part of the journey please contact us and tell your friends! We have a good, reliable vehicle with plenty of room. The trip will very flexible and relaxed so let us know if you are interested.

Contact Josh -

or Josiah -

Happy travels!!!
    Last edited by Host Bonjour; 02-15-2009, 08:44 PM.

Re: 4 Spare Seats Travelling by Road Kenya to South Africa in 10days

Josh & Josiah,

I edited out your phone numbers as it our policy not to have phone numbers or addresses shown in posts. I suggest you go back to your post and click on "edit" and simply enter in your email addresses. That is the safest way for you to receive info & feedback from your post.

Good luck on your trip!
    Colleen Costello
    Message Board Moderator

Host Bonjour
    www.IndependentTraveler.com
    Follow on Twiiter @TravelEditor & Facebook
    HostColleen
    www.FamilyVacationCritic.com
    Follow on Twitter @FamilyVacation & Facebook

Comment

Hi Josh & Josiah.My name is Titus,Im a Kenyan aged 28 living in Eldoret town.Im also planning to go to south africa by road on almost same date as yours.I would be glad if u wont mind joining you guys and we travel together.Please contact me on my email seintitus@yahoo.co.uk or seintitus@gmail.com.I look forward to hear from you.Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by joshthurlow View Post
        We are two lads (from Canada 19, and Australia 26) working for an NGO doing water development projects in Kenya.

We will be travelling from Kenya to South Africa and back leaving around the 25th Feb arriving around 5th March. We will then return sometime late in March or early April.

If you would like to share fuel, food, fun and of course fabulous company for all or for part of the journey please contact us and tell your friends! We have a good, reliable vehicle with plenty of room. The trip will very flexible and relaxed so let us know if you are interested.

Contact Josh -

or Josiah -

Happy travels!!!
        Hi Josh &Josiah. My name is Titus.Im aged 28 from Eldoret town, Kenya.I am interested in joining you guys to travel to South africa but i cant contact you since you dint leave your contacts. Please contact me on my email: seintitus@yahoo.co.uk Thanks!

Comment

Yes post you emails

Comment

Hi Josiah,
            I would like to join your trip,kindly let me know the details of the trip like:- dates,and the budget am based in mombasa.my email vivienwmlw@gmail.com ....please reserve my seat.

Comment

Members,

I don't know if you will here from Josiah or Josh; they originally posted their trip plans back in February 2009 so it's likely they either have already traveled or have not revisited the message board because they have not come back to post a reply to anyone's request for their email address, unfortunately. So I don't think one should put much hope in joining them on their trip now, in December of 2009, by which I would think their trip is probably over.

Sometimes it's important to note the address of the original date of the original post before you consider replying because sometimes a significant amount of time goes by and people begin posting again much longer after the first post was ever placed here!

I am sorry it did not work out for you all in regards to the trip with these two guys traveling back in February! Sometimes things are not meant to be. That isn't to say you shouldn't travel, but sometimes you just need to find other alternatives is all
              Colleen Costello
              Message Board Moderator

Host Bonjour
              www.IndependentTraveler.com
              Follow on Twiiter @TravelEditor & Facebook
              HostColleen
              www.FamilyVacationCritic.com
              Follow on Twitter @FamilyVacation & Facebook

Comment

Re: 4 Spare Seats Travelling by Road South Africa to kenya in 4days

Hey guys.We are two Kenyan youths, Titus and Martin living in Jhb South Africa.We planning on travelling to Nairobi by road on 15 December and we looking for 3 guys who wanna join us and share fuel,food n fun!We have a reliable BMW car.If u interested contact Titus on this email:<seintitus@gmail.com> Cheers

Comment

Working...
                X