Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Upgrade Completed; But still a work in progress!

Hello travelers!

As you can see, we upgraded our forums on Wednesday Oct 15th. We're back up and running, but we are still a work in progress! We'll be renaming things and creating an all around better experience. In the meantime, you can use the forums (the functionality is extremely similar to what you are used to). We hope to be finished tweaking things very shortly. Thank you for your patience; it is appreciated!

Laura aka Up4Travel
2 of 2 < >

More Information About Asia

For travel deals, useful resources, and trip reports about traveling to Asia, check out Independent Traveler's Asia Bargains and Features.

LINK: http://www.independenttraveler.com/c...y_new.cfm?ID=6
See more
See less

BEST time to travel in Nepal?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEST time to travel in Nepal?

my boyfriend and I are into adventures and we can't wait until our next travel. we're planning to visit Nepal next year but i wonder what's the best time/season to go there? Any suggestions? i'll be happy for your replies..thanks!

Re: BEST time to travel in Nepal?

Nepal many tourists is the mountaineering enthusiasts keen to reach Mount Everest base camp or Kanchanaburi mountain circuit. However, there is more to Nepal than travel long distances, so if you're going to Nepal travel, but faced challenges, there are many other options available.

Comment

Re: BEST time to travel in Nepal?

The best time to travel in Nepal is during winter season.
      You can plan your trip after October.It is the best time to travel in Nepal.

Comment

Working...
      X