Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Upgrade Completed; But still a work in progress!

Hello travelers!

As you can see, we upgraded our forums on Wednesday Oct 15th. We're back up and running, but we are still a work in progress! We'll be renaming things and creating an all around better experience. In the meantime, you can use the forums (the functionality is extremely similar to what you are used to). We hope to be finished tweaking things very shortly. Thank you for your patience; it is appreciated!

Laura aka Up4Travel
2 of 2 < >

More Information About the Caribbean

For travel deals, useful resources, and trip reports about traveling to the Caribbean, check out Independent Traveler's Caribbean Bargains and Features.

LINK: http://www.independenttraveler.com/c...y_new.cfm?ID=5
See more
See less

Traveling concerns

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traveling concerns

Hi,
    My boyfriend was convicted of a DUI when he was 18, he is now 25. We are US citizens with passports and will be traveling to Anguilla sometime in the near future. Recently we went to Canada and he was denied entry onto Canadian soil, and they told him he had been "red flagged". When we asked about our travels else where the customs lady simply told us to google it.

My concern is that, even though he recently obtained his us passport, because of the misdemeanor in 2004, he will be denied entry to Anguilla since it is British terretory. Has anyone else had any issues with this? Or know of anything? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Traveling concerns

It is definitely possible that you could have problems. I'd contact the Anguilla Tourist Board and see if they have any info for you. Their contact info is here: http://www.anguilla-vacation.com/contact

Let us know how it turns out!
    "I haven't been everywhere yet, but it's on my list." -- Susan Sontag

Comment

Working...
    X