Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Upgrade Completed; But still a work in progress!

Hello travelers!

As you can see, we upgraded our forums on Wednesday Oct 15th. We're back up and running, but we are still a work in progress! We'll be renaming things and creating an all around better experience. In the meantime, you can use the forums (the functionality is extremely similar to what you are used to). We hope to be finished tweaking things very shortly. Thank you for your patience; it is appreciated!

Laura aka Up4Travel
2 of 2 < >

More Information About the Caribbean

For travel deals, useful resources, and trip reports about traveling to the Caribbean, check out Independent Traveler's Caribbean Bargains and Features.

LINK: http://www.independenttraveler.com/c...y_new.cfm?ID=5
See more
See less

The Reefs

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Reefs

Has anyone stayed here? I've heard good things about it. Do they have any heated pools? I'm worried about it being warm enough.

Re: The Reefs

I went on line at for this hotel and it is under construction to become a members only resort. It did not allow me to book a room so it seems that the hotel part is not open.
    I found the link by emailing the Bermuda travel oofice but i think it was just reef.com
    Let me know if you find out something different as my husband stayed there 20 years ago when it was another name and wanted to return
    Thanks
    Maxmax

Comment

Re: The Reefs

The Reefs is very much open for business now. They have gone upmarket and the website talks about the 'luxury' side but in my opinion misses the real unique point of staying at The Reefs which is the fabulous private beach and ocean directly in front of the resort. Perfect sand and a well stocked bar within arms reach, but more importantly the water here is teeming with life. There are loads of little 'islands' of rock which calm the waves and provide a home for masses of marine life. Check out the photo of The Reefs Resort on this page and you will see what I mean. All you need is a pair of fins, goggles and snorkel and you can enter a world very very different to ours up on the surface. My tip though is to wear a t-shirt otherwise, you can burn your back horribly spending an hour or so floating face down above a shoal of fishes.

Comment

Working...
      X