Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

More Information About the Caribbean

For travel deals, useful resources, and trip reports about traveling to the Caribbean, check out Independent Traveler's Caribbean Bargains and Features.

LINK: http://www.independenttraveler.com/c...y_new.cfm?ID=5
See more
See less

Rude and Crude Jamaicawatersports

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rude and Crude Jamaicawatersports

We were in Montego Bay last week and booked this excursion. They picked us up (late) and took us to the reef for a 45 minute swim (turned out to be less then 30). Then they took us to Margaritaville and dropped us off. Once the boat returned after 2 hours, they came within a few feet of the dock. I had left my belonging on the catamaran and told the crew that I just wanted to get my belonging. One of the crew asked me what it was that I left on board. I told him that I left my snorkel equipment and a red bag. At that time they started pulling away from the dock (they never did get right up to the dock) and I asked again, "what about my belongings?" The same crew member started laughing and starting waving and said "swim for it". I contacted the manager of Margartiaville and he somehow got the cell number for the captain of the catamaran (Glen) and called him. He told him that I needed to talk to him and handed me the phone. I said "I'm the one that was on the dock" at which point he hung up on me. The manager again tried calling him 5 times before he answered the phone again. Once he got him back on the phone, he handed it to me and I said "Hello, I'm" at which point he hung up again. Since my stuff was still on the catamaran, I had no choice but to wait another 1 1/2 hours for them to return. Once they did return the crew member that make the comments denied every making and such remarks, yet 2 female crew members told me that he was only kidding. How can he be "just kidding when he denied even saying anything.

Sorry, but I can't recommend anyone booking a excursion with this company! Do yourself a favor and book with someone else.

Working...
X