Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Upgrade Completed; But still a work in progress!

Hello travelers!

As you can see, we upgraded our forums on Wednesday Oct 15th. We're back up and running, but we are still a work in progress! We'll be renaming things and creating an all around better experience. In the meantime, you can use the forums (the functionality is extremely similar to what you are used to). We hope to be finished tweaking things very shortly. Thank you for your patience; it is appreciated!

Laura aka Up4Travel
2 of 2 < >

More Information About the Caribbean

For travel deals, useful resources, and trip reports about traveling to the Caribbean, check out Independent Traveler's Caribbean Bargains and Features.

LINK: http://www.independenttraveler.com/c...y_new.cfm?ID=5
See more
See less

PR questions

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR questions

Me and my husband are thinking of going to PR on the trip we re planning. We don't know too much about it. We wanted a nice relaxing beach vacation. We have never traveled out of the US so we are a little worried. Where would you recommend staying? We would like a little entertainment but a bunch of night life is not neccassary. What resorts are nice for someone on a budget? WHat would you recommend doing? Is feb-Mar a good time to go?

Re: PR questions

These are good questions that I would like to know some info on, too. OP, did you go to PR? If so, how was it? Any details would be good to know.

Thanks
    “Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and celebrate the journey.” - Fitzhugh Mullan

Comment

Working...
    X