Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Upgrade Completed; But still a work in progress!

Hello travelers!

As you can see, we upgraded our forums on Wednesday Oct 15th. We're back up and running, but we are still a work in progress! We'll be renaming things and creating an all around better experience. In the meantime, you can use the forums (the functionality is extremely similar to what you are used to). We hope to be finished tweaking things very shortly. Thank you for your patience; it is appreciated!

Laura aka Up4Travel
2 of 2 < >

More Information About the Caribbean

For travel deals, useful resources, and trip reports about traveling to the Caribbean, check out Independent Traveler's Caribbean Bargains and Features.

LINK: http://www.independenttraveler.com/c...y_new.cfm?ID=5
See more
See less

Suggestions for tour guides for St. Lucia

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for tour guides for St. Lucia

My family (6 of us) will be stopping in St. Lucia in February while on Caarnival's Destiny. Any suggestions for tour guides?

Re: Suggestions for tour guides for St. Lucia

We were in St.Lucia in March 05, we hired Jackson of Phillip Tours based on on-line recommendations. We had a blast with him, we saw it all ! This man comes highly recommended, www.philliptoursstlucia.com

Comment

we were in st.lucia earlier this year and use bernard and he was great he went over and beyound to see to it that we were comfortable and happy i cannot say enought about how thoughtful he was from picking fruit for us to try,to sampling the local bread and cakes and then there is the rum punch, and telling us about his island's history and much much more,give him a try. check out his websit. www.stluciataximan.com see what other customers has said about him. to book with him email him at stluciataximan@hotmail.com

Comment

Hi, We also are planning a trip to St. Lucia, June 2007, 6 family members. We have never taken one of these trips before and have no idea what anything costs.. Can anyone give me a ballpark figure for an island tour? Thank you.

Comment

well our experience with bernard was very good and his prices was alot cheaper than the hotel we were a little spectical at first but we took a chance and it paid off he was very nice, very patient went over and beyond to make sure we were comfortable.give him a try, you will be pleasantly surprise. see what others has said about him and see photos of him with guest at www.stluciataximan.com

Comment

thank you segoi

Comment

thank you everyone who read my post, he was a nice man all he ask us was if we knew anyone who was going to visit his island to mention him.

Comment

I am heading to St. Lucia in the spring of 07 and have found a fantastic tour for the family. It has come highly recommended. The website is: www.cosol-tours.com/tours.html It is a 6hr tour that takes you to see everything there is to see in St Lucia. Its the perfect tour for Cruise Ship visitors.

Comment

I had read the reviews on Real St Lucia Tours online so I had high hopes for this tour. We certainly not disappointed. Our tour guide, Ian, was prompt, professional, informed and easy to be with. Ian doesn't have a canned tour ready for you. He asks you what type of thing you would like to do and he can tailor his presentation to your specific interests. We wanted to see and get a feel for the Villages and Winson delivered in splendid fashion. Thanks for a great day Ian. here is a link to their tours http://realstluciatours.com/Cruise_Excursions_62B5.html

Comment

Working...
                  X