Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

Upgrade Completed; But still a work in progress!

Hello travelers!

As you can see, we upgraded our forums on Wednesday Oct 15th. We're back up and running, but we are still a work in progress! We'll be renaming things and creating an all around better experience. In the meantime, you can use the forums (the functionality is extremely similar to what you are used to). We hope to be finished tweaking things very shortly. Thank you for your patience; it is appreciated!

Laura aka Up4Travel
See more
See less

Perú in November!! The real adventure and very local experience.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perú in November!! The real adventure and very local experience.

Interested in travelling to Perú?

I'm a Peruvian citizen living abroad and dying for going back to visit my beautiful Perú.
    I am a Tour Guide and, together with some friends, I am planning a nice trip to Perú on November 2011. In this adventure you wont have to worry about anything because I'll be in charge of dealing with everything what is needed for us to move around.

The trips is planned to last from Nov 23th to Dec 08th (16 days), and we will be visiting the following places:

** Lima
    ** Pisco (Ballestas Islands, Huacachina Oasis (Sundboarding), Pisco and vino destilleries).
    ** Nazca (Flight over the Nazca Lines, Chauchilla cementery, pottery and gold tour).
    ** Arequipa (Santa Catalina Monastery, Juanita's Mummy museum, Colca Canyon)
    ** Puno (Lake Titicaca, Uros floating Islands, Taquile and Amantani Island (Home stay in Amantani)).
    ** Cusco ( Sacred Valley of the Incas, Macchu Picchu)

In the price we have included:

INCLUDES:
    • Hotels with continental breakfast (Note: prices are based on double rooms).
    • Transportation (Train, public bus, private bus, boat, plane ticket from Cusco to Lima).
    • Tours to: (Transportation, guide, entrance fees)
    o Ballestas Islands
    o Flight over Nazca Lines
    o Chauchilla cementery
    o Colca Canyon tour
    o Lake Titicaca tour
    o Sacred Valley tour
    o Macchu Picchu tour.

• Tour Leader for the all trip : ME

PRICE: USD 1550.00 or EUR 1165.00

I promise you it will be the best adventure you ever had.

And please don't hesitate to ask me for more information about this adventure!!

Name:  fc32f2f21d9c36d4b2595cfe668534e5.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  92.6 KB

Hugs!
    Negrita
Working...
X