Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Upgrade Completed; But still a work in progress!

Hello travelers!

As you can see, we upgraded our forums on Wednesday Oct 15th. We're back up and running, but we are still a work in progress! We'll be renaming things and creating an all around better experience. In the meantime, you can use the forums (the functionality is extremely similar to what you are used to). We hope to be finished tweaking things very shortly. Thank you for your patience; it is appreciated!

Laura aka Up4Travel
2 of 2 < >

More Information About Europe

For travel deals, useful resources, and trip reports about traveling to Europe, check out Independent Traveler's Europe Bargains and Features.

LINK: http://www.independenttraveler.com/c...y_new.cfm?ID=4
See more
See less

Hydrofoil from Naples to Capri

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hydrofoil from Naples to Capri

Hi Out There!
    We are arriving in Naples on Celebrity's
    Millenium and want to take the hydrofoil to Capri.
    We understand that the marina is right opposite
    the port.Does anyone know how often the hydrofoil
    runs? What is the cost? Would appreciate any
    info.Thanks.
    Sandy

Hydrofoil from Naples to Capri

Do not know about an Naples one (but I would gather there is).. but I know you can get one from the Sorrento to the island.. they where running about 5/6 times a day..plus there are regular boats coming and going.. so you have a choice. Enjoy Capri is very very beautiful..

Comment

Hyrdrofoil

Hi Sandy,
      We are also travelling on the Millennium. We are going on the July 29th sailing. When are you going? I found the entire ferry schedule on line at http://www.informare.it/tour/ssea/caremar/na-cauk.htm Aliscafo is Italian for hydrofoil and traghetto is Italian for ferry. We are also planning on taking the hydrofoil over to Capri. I hope this helps you!You can click on fares below the schedule to find the prices.

Comment

Working...
      X