Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Upgrade Completed; But still a work in progress!

Hello travelers!

As you can see, we upgraded our forums on Wednesday Oct 15th. We're back up and running, but we are still a work in progress! We'll be renaming things and creating an all around better experience. In the meantime, you can use the forums (the functionality is extremely similar to what you are used to). We hope to be finished tweaking things very shortly. Thank you for your patience; it is appreciated!

Laura aka Up4Travel
2 of 2 < >

More Information About Europe

For travel deals, useful resources, and trip reports about traveling to Europe, check out Independent Traveler's Europe Bargains and Features.

LINK: http://www.independenttraveler.com/c...y_new.cfm?ID=4
See more
See less

Easter Sunday in Florence: Activities/Lunch-Dinner Options

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter Sunday in Florence: Activities/Lunch-Dinner Options

Hi there...
    As mentioned in an earlier thread I will spend Easter Sunday either in Florence or on a day trip to Siena/Sam Gimignano. Not sure yet. However when I lived in Florence a few years back I recall that nearly everything is closed on this one day.

I welcome suggestions for those of you that spent Easter Sunday in Florence on recent visits to share your thoughts on how our family should think about Easter activities and food options. We're a family of four.

Ciao

Re: Easter Sunday in Florence: Activities/Lunch-Dinner Options

Hi......I too will be in Florence on Easter...have the very same concerns. The only place I thought of that would be open was the Westin Excelsior Hotel's restaurant. I made a dinner reservation online. They also offer a Brunch. I was curious to see if you received any responses for other ideas for the day. Since you lived there, you must be aware of the Easter morning fireworks. My cousin and I are trying to plan the rest of our day. We leave on Monday morning by train to Rome. Have a great trip !

Comment

Re: Easter Sunday in Florence: Activities/Lunch-Dinner Options

We will also be there with 12 yr and 15 yr so plan to go to
      http://www.italiansrus.com/articles/scoppio.htm
      then have reserved entrance to Ufizzi for 4pm as that is open sunday. As for food we will just hope for the best, but are in an apartment so can selfcater if need to.

Comment

Working...
      X