Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Upgrade Completed; But still a work in progress!

Hello travelers!

As you can see, we upgraded our forums on Wednesday Oct 15th. We're back up and running, but we are still a work in progress! We'll be renaming things and creating an all around better experience. In the meantime, you can use the forums (the functionality is extremely similar to what you are used to). We hope to be finished tweaking things very shortly. Thank you for your patience; it is appreciated!

Laura aka Up4Travel
2 of 2 < >

More Information About Europe

For travel deals, useful resources, and trip reports about traveling to Europe, check out Independent Traveler's Europe Bargains and Features.

LINK: http://www.independenttraveler.com/c...y_new.cfm?ID=4
See more
See less

Need hotel for one night in Amsterdam

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need hotel for one night in Amsterdam

my husband and I will be in Amsterdam on Sept.9 and need hotel for one night that is centrally located.

Re: Need hotel for one night in Amsterdam

Hi maury,

Our recommended Amsterdam hotels are listed here: http://www.independenttraveler.com/d...sterdam/hotels. Maybe one of these will fit the bill.
    Sarah Schlichter
    Senior Editor
    Independent Traveler
    www.independenttraveler.com

Comment

Originally posted by maury View Post
      my husband and I will be in Amsterdam on Sept.9 and need hotel for one night that is centrally located.
      We are going to be in Amsterdam September 7 and 8. I researched several hotels and read reviews and settled on the Estherea Hotel. We have not stayed there, so I cannot say for sure it is good, but it has good reviews, looks good online, and is a smaller hotel. I hope this helps.

Comment

A few years ago, some friends and I stayed at Hotel Di-Ann which is located on one of the canals (Princindam?? perhaps). The rooms were small but clean and the breakfast was good. The personnel were quite friendly and helpful. It was within walking distance of the Anne Frank House, the flower market, Dam Square, and was on the street car line to give access to other areas. I don't recall the website through which I found it, however.

Comment

Working...
        X