Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

More Information About Europe

For travel deals, useful resources, and trip reports about traveling to Europe, check out Independent Traveler's Europe Bargains and Features.

LINK: http://www.independenttraveler.com/c...y_new.cfm?ID=4
See more
See less

Best time to visit Bhutan………

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best time to visit Bhutan………

Hi, I am planning a vacation in Bhutan. I am unsure about the best time to visit there. If anyone has already been there for vacations then please let me know about the overall practice of the trip. I am very interested in spending my vacation in Bhutan. Give your suggestions so that I can ask my superior to grant my leave. Thanks in advance.

Re: Best time to visit Bhutan………

Originally posted by kerby65 View Post
    Hi, I am planning a vacation in Bhutan. I am unsure about the best time to visit there. If anyone has already been there for vacations then please let me know about the overall practice of the trip. I am very interested in spending my vacation in Bhutan. Give your suggestions so that I can ask my superior to grant my leave. Thanks in advance.
    You are not in the correct continent, yet alone country. Bhutan couldn't be further away from Wales. I suggest your superior to grant you leave to attend Geography tutoring

Comment

Bhutan certainly isn't as wet as Wales...

Comment

I would say that it is close though. LOL.

Comment

Working...
        X