Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

Upgrade Completed; But still a work in progress!

Hello travelers!

As you can see, we upgraded our forums on Wednesday Oct 15th. We're back up and running, but we are still a work in progress! We'll be renaming things and creating an all around better experience. In the meantime, you can use the forums (the functionality is extremely similar to what you are used to). We hope to be finished tweaking things very shortly. Thank you for your patience; it is appreciated!

Laura aka Up4Travel
See more
See less

Free Mayan Pyramids Video

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Mayan Pyramids Video

My film "Mayavision” features the major Mayan cities of Copan, Tikal, Chichen Itza, and Uxmal in both Central America and Mexico. It also includes Mexico City, with the Virgin of Guadalupe and the temples of Teotihuacán. The film begins in Honduras, Belize, and Guatemala.

“Mayavision” can be seen on the web, if you have a high speed internet connection.

This is a free, non-commercial, streaming video on the Windows Media Player. No ads and no strings attached. I sell absolutely nothing. My video site is:

http://www.geocities.com/intrepidber...rer/Video.html

There are 26 of my other amateur travel videos on-line including trips to China, Russia, Antarctica, Italy, the UK, Australia, Bali, Africa, Greece, and Turkey; see lions, whales, elephants, or penguins. The planet is yours.

Give these films a try. (I also have still pictures from every continent that you can reach with the link at the end of the video menu regardless of the modem being used.)

The Intrepid Berkeley Explorer

Mayan Video

Request permission to use your link on my Web Site www.centralamericalanguagetours.com E mail info@centralamericalanguagetours.com we are based in Central America and have strategic alliance with Tour Operators, Guides and Lodging Places throughout the Mundo Maya, your info. is invaluable and as a portal we do not "sell" information either.

'Lets Go Amigo'
    Central American Adventures
    Adventure-Culture-Eco & Business Travel in the Mayan World
    USA/CAN Toll Free Tel/Fax 1(866)323-6089
    E mail: letsgoamigo@infocentros.org.sv
    'Lets Go Amigo'
    Central American Adventures
    Adventure-Culture-Eco & Business Travel in the Mayan World
    USA/CAN Toll Free Tel/Fax 1(866)323-6089
    E mail: letsgoamigo@infocentros.org.sv

Comment

Working...