Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

Upgrade Completed; But still a work in progress!

Hello travelers!

As you can see, we upgraded our forums on Wednesday Oct 15th. We're back up and running, but we are still a work in progress! We'll be renaming things and creating an all around better experience. In the meantime, you can use the forums (the functionality is extremely similar to what you are used to). We hope to be finished tweaking things very shortly. Thank you for your patience; it is appreciated!

Laura aka Up4Travel
See more
See less

AR 20, Episode 4: 3/11/12

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AR 20, Episode 4: 3/11/12

Oh, good, I'm so glad Mark and Bopper are sticking around! And I guess I have to revise my opinion of JJ and Art up a notch for their generosity...though I'm still not cheering for them.

Brendon and Rachel need to get off my TV screen, like, yesterday. So whiny and over-dramatic. And I could live without Danny and Fitness-who's-his-face horndogging their way around the world, LOL. I'm not a fan of Rachel and her husband (another Danny?) either -- they seem like they'd be more bearable long-distance.

Excited that they're going to Neuschwanstein Castle next week. I've been there!
    "I haven't been everywhere yet, but it's on my list." -- Susan Sontag

Re: AR 20, Episode 4: 3/11/12

Also glad the southern boys are sticking around!!! What a huge mistake they made not reading the clue again!!! Even at that they weren't that far behind next to last team.

Boy I hope Mark & Bopper can knock off that whiny thing next week!! What a witch she is. Sure glad I never watch Big Brother !!! There sure was a batch of bitchiness this week. Makes Mark & Bopper all that more fun to watch!!

Still not a fan of Art & JJ even after their very good gesture to Mark. Have a feeling their aroggance may be their downfall.

Will be fun to see them all get lost in the castle next week!!!

Comment

That Big Brother team has got to go.... Dis she think AE would be a walk in the parK? And that crying and whining is just as bad as Flo. I hope she is out soon!!!
      Gandhi said, "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

Comment

Fast National ratings for Sunday, March 11, 2012

CBS' "The Amazing Race" and ABC's "Once Upon a Time" were close competitors in the 8 o'clock hour on Sunday night, but CBS won out with 9.7 million viewers for the time slot -- though both shows were down over last week's numbers.
        Gandhi said, "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

Comment

Originally posted by Joey's Girl View Post
          That Big Brother team has got to go.... Dis she think AE would be a walk in the parK? And that crying and whining is just as bad as Flo. I hope she is out soon!!!
          Oh my gosh, I'd almost forgotten about Flo! LOL.

I am going away for the weekend so I may miss the episode -- you ladies will have to let me know what happens.
          "I haven't been everywhere yet, but it's on my list." -- Susan Sontag

Comment

Working...
          X