Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

Upgrade Completed; But still a work in progress!

Hello travelers!

As you can see, we upgraded our forums on Wednesday Oct 15th. We're back up and running, but we are still a work in progress! We'll be renaming things and creating an all around better experience. In the meantime, you can use the forums (the functionality is extremely similar to what you are used to). We hope to be finished tweaking things very shortly. Thank you for your patience; it is appreciated!

Laura aka Up4Travel
See more
See less

AR 20 Episode 7: 4/8/12

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AR 20 Episode 7: 4/8/12

Well, that episode made me want to go to Tanzania even more! Absolutely stunning, the plane ride in particular. And all the animals!

It was all a nice distraction from wanting to punch most of the teams in the face. Art and JJ continue to be complete jerks. The whole dust-up at the airport didn't leave either of the dating couples looking so great either. I'm rooting hard for Jamie/Nary or the Southern guys. Unfortunately I don't think either of them is strong enough to win the whole thing. I think this is going to be one of those seasons where I'm disappointed with the winners.

But you never know!
    "I haven't been everywhere yet, but it's on my list." -- Susan Sontag

Re: AR 20 Episode 7: 4/8/12

I missed it this week and unable to comment. I hope to watch this Sunday. Plus I didn't see last week's episode all the way through. For some reason I haven't been too attached to this years teams. I still like the show but it's not like all the other season.
    Gandhi said, "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

Comment

Has everyone taken off for Tanzania yet??? No thread for the latest episode which was great!!!! I really would love to see all those animals in the wild!! Oh No another must do on the todo list!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cathi View Post
        Has everyone taken off for Tanzania yet??? No thread for the latest episode which was great!!!! I really would love to see all those animals in the wild!! Oh No another must do on the todo list!!!
        I was out of town this weekend so I missed the episode -- fill me in on what happened! Did they stay in Tanzania for another week? Who was eliminated?
        "I haven't been everywhere yet, but it's on my list." -- Susan Sontag

Comment

Working...
        X