X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AR 21, Episode 10: 12/2/12

Hmm, that was kind of anti-climactic. Guess I hadn't been keeping up with the number of non-elimination legs. I am still rooting pretty hard for the Ja(y)meses, but I actually don't mind any of the remaining teams. The twinnies are a little loud, but they're sort of amusing to watch. Trey and Lexi are sweet, if a little bland (and they say "babe" way too often, LOL). The gay guys gave me my biggest laugh of the week when the one guy compared his partner to Monica Seles, and talked about how he's trying to get rid of his anxieties but probably wouldn't manage it magically on the race if he hasn't in 42 years of life. Heh.

I loved, loved that they had a task having to do with Rafa Nadal, my favorite tennis player!

The running of the bulls task seemed kind of odd. It didn't seem like they ever actually hit the cape...or was it just me?

Did anyone get why they had the headless person at the pit stop? Did I miss a joke?

Okay now -- who's going to win in the final next week? Let's hear your predictions.
    "I haven't been everywhere yet, but it's on my list." -- Susan Sontag

Re: AR 21, Episode 10: 12/2/12

I couldn't figure out the headless person at the mat either!! Must have missed something.

Glad to see the twins drop to last. But this race is so different - seems like no one wants to actually win!! There are so friendly!! There is no one to "hate". Absolutely no prediction who is going to win this one!!! Though it does appear that Phil is pulling for the Ja(y)mes'!!

Is next week the "final"?? Will it be a 2 hour episode?? or do they eliminate one more team and have the final on the 16th??

Comment

I agree that the twins are so annoying but they do offer the drama to make compelling TV. I too, like the Ja(y)mes! I googled the headless guy and am still clueless.
      http://atticus.aminus3.com/image/2011-02-01.html

Comment

Originally posted by cathi View Post
        I couldn't figure out the headless person at the mat either!! Must have missed something.

Glad to see the twins drop to last. But this race is so different - seems like no one wants to actually win!! There are so friendly!! There is no one to "hate". Absolutely no prediction who is going to win this one!!! Though it does appear that Phil is pulling for the Ja(y)mes'!!

Is next week the "final"?? Will it be a 2 hour episode?? or do they eliminate one more team and have the final on the 16th??
        Yes, next week is a two-hour final!

Glad I'm not the only one who was clueless about the headless guy.
        "I haven't been everywhere yet, but it's on my list." -- Susan Sontag

Comment

Working...
        X