Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

Upgrade Completed; But still a work in progress!

Hello travelers!

As you can see, we upgraded our forums on Wednesday Oct 15th. We're back up and running, but we are still a work in progress! We'll be renaming things and creating an all around better experience. In the meantime, you can use the forums (the functionality is extremely similar to what you are used to). We hope to be finished tweaking things very shortly. Thank you for your patience; it is appreciated!

Laura aka Up4Travel
See more
See less

Amazing Race February 24 Episode 2

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Race February 24 Episode 2

Still in Bora Bora and can't believe the doctors are out. Don't they know that tptb will always have water tasks and road blocks. Too bad they were nice. And the poor dad pulled something in his leg just by running at the end. Bummer. Oh well hre are the ratings:
    8 p.m.

ABC: Oscars red carpet (31.5 million, 18.0/27)/85th annual Academy Awards (42.4 million, 24.0/34)
    CBS: "The Amazing Race" (6.8 million, 4.0/6)
    FOX: "The Simpsons rerun (3.5 million, 2.0/3)/"The Cleveland Show" rerun (2.9 million, 1.7/2)
    NBC: "Betty White's Off Their Rockers" rerun (3.2 million, 1./3)

18-49 leader: Academy Awards (13.8)
    Gandhi said, "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

Re: Amazing Race February 24 Episode 2

Have to agree with you - hard to believe that 2 teams that looked good on paper are gone!!! The doc's didn't have a hope when you are afraid to get in the water!!

Loved the helmet dive task!!! Did the helmet dive a year ago when we were there and it was really awesome!!!!

And this week it looks like more mayhem in NZ. You think Phil likes going home??!!!! Hope there tasks are just as awesome as this week.

Comment

I guess you never know who will come in last because of a fear or a injury. I think Phil will be happy to go home. I'd love to visit NZ. Too bad it is too far away from the East Coast. I guess because of the Academy Awards the ratings dipped a bit this past week. I do not like the newlyweds. Something about them rubs me the wrong way.
      Gandhi said, "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

Comment

Ack, missed the show on Sunday and didn't catch up till a couple of nights ago. Wasn't sorry to see the doctors go -- they seemed awfully whiny. How could they be ready to quit already on the second leg? Oy.

Bummed about the father being injured. I am hoping it's not serious. I liked them.

Excited to see the NZ leg! I was there about a year and a half ago, and it was AMAZING. Would love to go back since we mostly focused on the South Island, and the North Island looked pretty great too.
        "I haven't been everywhere yet, but it's on my list." -- Susan Sontag

Comment

Working...
        X