Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

Upgrade Completed; But still a work in progress!

Hello travelers!

As you can see, we upgraded our forums on Wednesday Oct 15th. We're back up and running, but we are still a work in progress! We'll be renaming things and creating an all around better experience. In the meantime, you can use the forums (the functionality is extremely similar to what you are used to). We hope to be finished tweaking things very shortly. Thank you for your patience; it is appreciated!

Laura aka Up4Travel
See more
See less

Ar 22: 3/3/13

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ar 22: 3/3/13

Oh, man, was not expecting that "To be continued"! I feel so bad for the father and son. I am rooting for them and think (hope?) they'll keep racing for one more leg.

In other news, the molasses/feather/dog Roadblock was one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen, LOL. Good old New Zealand! And how beautiful were some of those landscapes? Sigh. I really want to go back.

I'm currently rooting against the newly-weds, who are so unpleasant. Everyone else seems okay. I kinda like the hockey players as a back-up plan for when the father and son are eliminated. I like all the female teams too, though none of them seem particularly strong yet.

Looking forward to Thailand next week...
    "I haven't been everywhere yet, but it's on my list." -- Susan Sontag

Re: Ar 22: 3/3/13

I feel bad for the father/son team. I think they will have to stop running the race. And I really liked them. There are two or three teams that really annoy me. Oh well Phil must have been happy to visit his hometown again although brief. Here are they ratings
    8 p.m.

CBS: "The Amazing Race" (9.1 million, 5.4/8)
    ABC: "Once Upon a Time" (7.2 million, 4.3/7)
    NBC: "Dateline" (6.1 million, 4.0/6)
    FOX: "The Simpsons" (4.8 million, 2.6/4)/"The Cleveland Show" (3.8 million, 2.1/3)

18-49 leader: "The Amazing Race" (2.4)
    Gandhi said, "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

Comment

Re: Ar 22: 3/3/13

Has anyone checked Phil on Craig Ferguson? Hope this U-tube link works.

@CraigyFerg & @PhilKeoghan on #LateLateShow. The awkward pause moment is hilarious youtube.com/watch?v=ZRhn2i…
      Gandhi said, "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

Comment

Working...
      X