X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ar 22: 3/17/13

Well, that was kind of an interesting ep -- I was sort of surprised it was still suspenseful even knowing who the elimination was almost right off the bat. I felt bad for Chuck and Wynona -- they were having a rough day anyway, and then to be U-Turned when they were so tired and frustrated must've really sucked. (They were sort of a weird choice for a U-Turn, no? Not a strong team at all. The hockey brothers seemed like a better candidate.)

So sad to see the father and son team go. I sniffled a little.

I liked the food part of the Detour. All the fresh fruits and veggies looked so luscious, and the soup looked really tasty!

Are we looking at a bug eating task next week in Botswana, do you think? Yikes.
    "I haven't been everywhere yet, but it's on my list." -- Susan Sontag

Re: Ar 22: 3/17/13

sorry to see the father/son team go to. and teams never learn don't trust anyone they will stab you in the back along the way. I don't have a favorite team in one way or another they annoy me. But I must say, the show is better than last season.
    Gandhi said, "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

Comment

Working...
    X