X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoo-hoo, Great News!!!!

This was too delicious to put in the TAR news forum. Read this morning something I CAN NOT WAIT FOR . In fact, we should start listing our favorite overall contestants that we would LOVE to see on this race. On the top of my head I think most of us have a favorite team: Kris & John but I just loved Lynn & Alex's drama. Don't want Rob & Amber and I was thrilled that Kentucky is coming back! Oh, and the Bowling Moms--liked them and those cute brothers from my home (who overturned that car).

Amazing Race: All-Stars Who Will Make the Cut?
    CBS has confirmed weeks-long speculation that the 11th round of The Amazing Race will be an all-stars edition featuring cast members from previous contests.

Though the Eye is thus far mum on the actual roster, sources tell Variety that Rob and Amber, Joyce and Uchenna, and David and Mary from Kentucky are likely to make the cut, while neither famous feuders Jonathan and Victoria, nor fan faves Chip and Kim, are expected to be back. (Sorry, Angel Cohn, no word on Kevin and Drew.) Production began last week, with an anticipated 1Q 2007 premiere date.

Re: Whoo-hoo, Great News!!!!

I just read this great news. I just hope the fans don't diss this idea like they did with the family edition. I hope to see some of my favorites but I DO NOT want to see Rob & Amber and that's for sure!!!
    Gandhi said, "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

Comment

Rob & Amber were my least favorites out of all the races (well, I don't count Jonathon & Victoria). I also really loved the Hippies but I don't think past winners should be on this show; they have already proven that they are winners. They should do a show with all the past winners too.

Comment

Rob and Amber? Ugh. And no Chip and Kim?

But I'm thrilled that they'll be doing an all-star edition. I'll keep my fingers crossed that Kris and Jon get another crack at winning...they were so close!
        "I haven't been everywhere yet, but it's on my list." -- Susan Sontag

Comment

Originally posted by lindy
          Rob & Amber were my least favorites out of all the races (well, I don't count Jonathon & Victoria). I also really loved the Hippies but I don't think past winners should be on this show; they have already proven that they are winners. They should do a show with all the past winners too.
          lindy, I agree Rob & Amber boil my blood and a all star winner AR would be a great idea. I'd like to see how all of the past winners would run the race against other winners.
          Gandhi said, "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

Comment

Remember the Rob seems to be owned or on the payroll of CBS.

I would like to see Kevin and Drew back. I would also like to see a couple of the melt down teams. (The Blonde Mormon Sisters who got eliminated in the Hay Field)

Still would like to see a Celebrity Version. Can you imagine Paris Hilton and Nichole Richey??????

Comment

Originally posted by mapsmith
              Remember the Rob seems to be owned or on the payroll of CBS.

I would like to see Kevin and Drew back. I would also like to see a couple of the melt down teams. (The Blonde Mormon Sisters who got eliminated in the Hay Field)

Still would like to see a Celebrity Version. Can you imagine Paris Hilton and Nichole Richey??????

I would laugh my ass off if Hilton & Richey competed. What a disaster that would be. I too would love to see kevin & Drew. They were a hoot.

Comment

This should be a hoot!! What about the midget and her cousin?? but really would love to see David/Mary have another shot. Maybe they won't be quite so nice early on. I am so bad with names !! once a team is eliminated I forget them. But the hippies would be great fun and how about the girls that got lost driving over the Andes after winning the first leg?? I agree winners should not compete again. May be why Chip and Kim are not in the mix. Even though they are definite fan fav's.
                If AR11 is a bring 'em back show, is Ar12 in the works??? And no to a Celeb edition!!! Just can't imagine Hilton/Richey slogging through the mud in Finland although they should be pretty good at picking taxi drivers and they shouldn't get lost since they have been everywhere. What celeb in their right mind would eat a plate of cow lips???!~!!!
                Last edited by cathi; 11-24-2006, 04:48 PM.

Comment

What a great idea. I seem to be in the minority, but I like Rob and Amber. They ran a good race, were respectful of each other, and kept the show interesting. It will be fun to already know the racers, we can start cheering and rooting for our favorites on the first leg.

Comment

My favorites would be:

* Kris & John AR 6

Ken & Gerard AR 3

Oswald & Danny AR 2

Al & Jon AR 4

Lynn & Alex

Kevin & Drew AR 1

Rob & Brennan AR 1

Joe & Bill AR 1 Yes I did like them

Terri & Ian Yes I did like them too.

and The Hippies.

Comment

Jon and Kris are my favorites of all time, though Dustin and Kandice from the current addition are close behind .

Personally, I liked both Colin and Christie and Rob and Amber, but I seem to be in the minority in that opinion...

Comment

Working...
                      X