Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

Upgrade Completed; But still a work in progress!

Hello travelers!

As you can see, we upgraded our forums on Wednesday Oct 15th. We're back up and running, but we are still a work in progress! We'll be renaming things and creating an all around better experience. In the meantime, you can use the forums (the functionality is extremely similar to what you are used to). We hope to be finished tweaking things very shortly. Thank you for your patience; it is appreciated!

Laura aka Up4Travel
See more
See less

Edreams

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edreams

Not sure why I have not seen this site before. A few of you have used Edreams before, online booking site for airlines and Hotels, and frankly, it is all a scam.

Rude agents on the other end of the line. Made a booking a week ago to fly from Riyadh and Bahrain. Then they wanted scans of the credit card and passport, done. Bank released the payment. I fly out today at 1600 hours and still no ticket. The airline has no record of me either.

Conclusion - do not book using Edreams

Re: Edreams

This is so true. However I have a very good advice to share for all you fellow travelleres out there, . eDreams is a scam company with a perfect front. That means they also have a Facebook site. This is where you hit them, and hit them hard! So..
    1. Search: eDreams
    2. Make a disclaimer for fraud/down in the left corner of every FB-site
    3. Also make your complaint through their FB-site/donīt use the fake telephone numbers they give you
    4. Stress that you will take legal action and start a facebook campaign against them if you donīt get a fast result..
    (It took less then an hour for me to get my money back.)
    Good luck! Happy trails.
    Housebengt

Comment

Re: Edreams

Housebengt, your advice about complaining through their Facebook site helped me to get my money back within an hour and then I blocked my credit card. Never again with eDreems!
      Thank you, your advice helped me!

Comment

Working...
      X