Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

Upgrade Completed; But still a work in progress!

Hello travelers!

As you can see, we upgraded our forums on Wednesday Oct 15th. We're back up and running, but we are still a work in progress! We'll be renaming things and creating an all around better experience. In the meantime, you can use the forums (the functionality is extremely similar to what you are used to). We hope to be finished tweaking things very shortly. Thank you for your patience; it is appreciated!

Laura aka Up4Travel
See more
See less

New Study: Planning a Trip Makes People Happier

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Study: Planning a Trip Makes People Happier

New studies show that planning a trip -- not just taking one -- makes people happier than those who don't travel. Check out the findings and share your thoughts below!

Related Story:
    Survey Says: Travel Makes Us Happier
    Sarah Schlichter
    Senior Editor
    Independent Traveler
    www.independenttraveler.com

Re: New Study: Planning a Trip Makes People Happier

Planning a trip makes my OH very happy indeed....and me, for about 1/2 an hour, then I get bored and anxious to talk about something else...
    For an overnight in Venice, I think he'd already walked down every street on Google before we even got there....
    Jo. sigpic

Comment

Re: New Study: Planning a Trip Makes People Happier

Haha! I'm more of the planner in our household, though SO helps some too. I find most of it exciting, though I think searching for airfare is the most tedious thing on earth. I enjoy reading hotel reviews and figuring out which museums/attractions/activities to add to our itinerary.
      "I haven't been everywhere yet, but it's on my list." -- Susan Sontag

Comment

Working...
      X