Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

Upgrade Completed; But still a work in progress!

Hello travelers!

As you can see, we upgraded our forums on Wednesday Oct 15th. We're back up and running, but we are still a work in progress! We'll be renaming things and creating an all around better experience. In the meantime, you can use the forums (the functionality is extremely similar to what you are used to). We hope to be finished tweaking things very shortly. Thank you for your patience; it is appreciated!

Laura aka Up4Travel
See more
See less

Happy New Year!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year!

Where do you plan to travel this year?

Re: Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you too! Hoping my travels might take me to the Galapagos this year -- fingers crossed.

And you?
    "I haven't been everywhere yet, but it's on my list." -- Susan Sontag

Comment

It's been a costly year, so not very far, I don't think.....though a Norwegian cruise tempts. Perhaps we'll have to go budget, and do the Greek Isles with Louis cruise- very budget, but the ports are always stunning.
      I've just been checking Thomson cruise for last minute cruises round the Red Sea, but they're pretty well booked up, so no last min. offers....another budget line, but we're happy enough with them, and all my cyber friends seem to be on board this week (sigh!) Instead, staying in, out of the rain, and watching scary programmes about climate change..
      Happy New Year!
      Jo. sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by soliteyah View Post
        Happy New Year to you too! Hoping my travels might take me to the Galapagos this year -- fingers crossed.

And you?
        I plan to travel to Australia in the middle of the year.

Comment

Lucky you- my friends are going out to Oz shortly, to escape the winter. I've a sister in Darwin who's forgotten what winter's like.....Have a great time!
          Jo. sigpic

Comment

Yes, lucky you! Australia has been on my bucket list for a long, long time. Ditto for the Greek Isles, for that matter...
            "I haven't been everywhere yet, but it's on my list." -- Susan Sontag

Comment

Jo,

Are you still using the "sky" email since moving or has it changed....I remember the troubles you had with getting online once you shifted house. My friend uses bti now, she previously had dsl.pipex. I was looking at photos of the region....so stunning, no wonder you love it. I immediately thought..."reminds me of Scotland" and then I checked the map and saw, well, there it is!! All those gorgeous hills....no wonder it was trouble getting service!

I sent a sky test....
              Colleen Costello
              Message Board Moderator

Host Bonjour
              www.IndependentTraveler.com
              Follow on Twiiter @TravelEditor & Facebook
              HostColleen
              www.FamilyVacationCritic.com
              Follow on Twitter @FamilyVacation & Facebook

Comment

Received the test, and have replied....