Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

Upgrade Completed; But still a work in progress!

Hello travelers!

As you can see, we upgraded our forums on Wednesday Oct 15th. We're back up and running, but we are still a work in progress! We'll be renaming things and creating an all around better experience. In the meantime, you can use the forums (the functionality is extremely similar to what you are used to). We hope to be finished tweaking things very shortly. Thank you for your patience; it is appreciated!

Laura aka Up4Travel
See more
See less

Thrilled about San Diego Thanksgiving Dixieland Jazz Festival

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thrilled about San Diego Thanksgiving Dixieland Jazz Festival

I am an ardent fan of jazz music. And I am planning to go to San Diego to attend San Diego Thanksgiving Dixieland Jazz Festival. It is going to take place from November 25 to 29. Musicians play to all kinds of music here from traditional jazz, swing style to dixieland. I am particularly excited to listen to Dixieland music since I haven't heard a lot of this early style of jazz music before. This festival is an awesome gathering of some great musicians from worldwide. I am looking forward to meeting and interact with some great jazz musicians. For easy commuting I chose the California Suites Hotel, which is centrally located. Now all I need to do is to sit back and enjoy the pure music. San Diego, here I come!
Working...
X