Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

Upgrade Completed; But still a work in progress!

Hello travelers!

As you can see, we upgraded our forums on Wednesday Oct 15th. We're back up and running, but we are still a work in progress! We'll be renaming things and creating an all around better experience. In the meantime, you can use the forums (the functionality is extremely similar to what you are used to). We hope to be finished tweaking things very shortly. Thank you for your patience; it is appreciated!

Laura aka Up4Travel
See more
See less

Spokane attractions?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spokane attractions?

I've never been to Spokane, but will make my first trip in a few weeks. I've been researching the area and definitely want to see the Riverfront area, but what else should be on my list? Also, I'll be traveling with a vegan and we need to know if there are vegan/vegetarian restaurants readily available.

Re: Spokane attractions?

Hi. I checked with my sister, who lives in Spokane. She mentioned that Manito Park was designed by the designer of Central Park in New York and is worth a look. I always check out the top floor of the Spokane Macy's, as it's where all Macy's clearance goes for the entire Northwest.
    Restaurants: Sante will adapt dishes for you; Mizuma has vegetarian options.
    Hope this helps some. Have fun.

Comment

Re: Spokane attractions?

Thanks, Printmaker! I've heard other good things about Mizuma, so I'm sure that will be on our "to-do" list. We have hotel reservations that are right on the river front, and I gather we can see the falls from the room! Fantastic.....can't wait to get there!

Comment

Working...
      X