+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Do Not Use Edreams Booking Website

Share/Bookmark

Default Re: Do Not Use Edreams Booking Website

Today I booked a flight with edreams from Dublin to Brussels international airport. All the way throught the booking process everything was running smooth, I then received my confirmation email only to discover they booked me into the wrong airport. I called the helpline number and got through to someone who could not speak any English and told me I would have to start a cancellation process that could take months. No apology, nothing. whats worse is I used my friends card to book, so I now owe her and need to rebok new flights which I cant afford. what a mess. anyone got advise how to get this sorted fast?

does anybody knows how to communicate with edreams. I bought a ticket with them and they charged me more that they supposed to, plus i just have a booking number but i havent recieved my e-ticket. I tried to call the phone that is online, but i can contact them. If anybody knows please let me know. Next time i travel i will make sure is not via edreams.

E dreams is the most bad booking service I have experienced.
    The cancelled my flight after 3 days and there is no reply from them. I am so frustrated. I have to call customer care like several times where I have to pay 2.09 Euros per minute, and they put u on hold for 20 minutes everytime u call them.

Now I have no ticket I do not know if the money is refunded or they take from my credit card.
    I checked with the airlines It is fine booking the ticket with me but there is no reply from Edreams. Its just harassment for the customers.

Extremely bad service.

Exclamation Re: Do Not Use Edreams Booking Website

EDREAMS IS RUBBISH!!

i made a booking to turkey - then got an email saying its not confirmed and to re book... but EDREAMS TOOK ALL THE MONEY! and according to them a refund has been issued- when it has not. My bank has confirmed the money has been taken. Tried emailing- usless. tried calling useless- no one could help despite paying 1.50GBP a minute!

I received an email today asking for my full card number and exp date! this is against PCI! they can be prosecuted! any tips ??

Dear Independent Travelers,

Please allow us to apologize for any inconveniences that this may have caused. Please send us an email to: edreams.onrep.en@edreams.com With all of your information, confirmation number and travel Itinerary so we can resolve your issue as soon as possible.

Thank you for your business,

eDreams Team

Dear edreams,

We are 4 people on the edge of taking a flight to Morocco with you because we've seen the options on your website. I especially wanted to register on this webiste/forum to let you know that after reading all of the complaints (not only on this website) that we will NOT book via your organisation.

Regardless of your 'we're sorry' and 'we'll look into this' it seems to be over 3 years of constant complaining about your way of working and no excuse can make up for that. If there is something very frustrating, its a messed up holiday by means of such an organisation of yours ..

Thanks to all for your feedback,
    One who likes to travel,
    Dries

Do not use the eDreams website. Do not waste your money. Beware it costs �1.53 pm to contact them by 'phone. You will pay a lot more for the ticket than they advertise. You will not be able to cancel, modify, change, nor get a refund. I advise you go to a more reputable website or better still deal with the airlines direct. I agree with all the other travellers about the terrible service eDreams provides. I have bought my daughter a return flight at what I thought was (as was detailed in the price finder) �125 to start with and have ended up paying a total of �325 because my daughter is too young to travel with Ryan Air unaccompanied. The website does not verify the traveller's age before booking and does not tell you who you're flying with until after you've paid - which is uncancellable and unrefundable - but you're meant to have verified and be able to satisfy all the conditions with the airline before you buy your ticket (?). 3 times I have tried to resolve this. I have been advised by automated email to refer to 'Terms and Conditions' which is their stock answer in English, even German (!) and by the unhelpful woman I spoke to at a cost of �1.53 per minute - who even told me that if my daughter had no luggage, she could get on the return flight without being checked for her age (?). In addition, for the 'good' outward journey they have not told me the flight number, nor terminal nor that I should supply the airline with 'Advanced Passenger Information' (which is essential to be able to fly!). Total, utter mess. Don't go there!

I just booked 2 tickets on e dreams, that was the biggest mistake of the year. We only got a part of our flights confirmed and the rest they could not confirm. A few days later we have got an e-mail (after talking almost an hour on the phone) with the conferation. Unfortunatly they booked the flights on the wrong dates. So back to the telephone again.... they said call the airline, the airline says that e dreams should solve that and e dream replies that they can't do anything about it. We should cancel it and book it again. There goes the booking fee. Now i am on the point to call my credit card company, so i get my money back. I advice, never book on the e dreams website.

I used edreams twice.

First time I had no problem.

Second time I booked a roundtrip. A week before my flight back I checked the status of my flight which was cancelled. I called the customer service number on my flight ticket. After waiting 30 minutes on the line (which is very expensive) I got an operator who after 3 minutes redirected me to someone else. I waited 15 more minutes on the line, got no operator and hanged up.

Then I called a different number (the one on the website). I waited about 10 minutes. The first operator told me I had to see that directly with the flight company... I hanged up and called again. At this time I was really mad i had an operator who after 25 minutes handled my problem properly and reactivated my flight.

To wrapped the things up, I haven't experienced scam but very bad customer service. I won't use edreams again since it is a mess to get an operator over the phone. When you call edreams you have no indication on how long you are going to wait. You don't even know if you going to be directed to the correct operator. It was normal to get this kind of customer service 10 years ago but now we are in 2011 and I haven't experienced a such bad customer service since long time.
    Last edited by yoyo08; 08-31-2011 at 10:12 AM.

I booked two nights hotel in tangier with e dreams from the 12th september to the 14th and through no fault of mine I need to change to five nights at the same hotel in Tangier but from the 25th september to the 30th september . I tried there internet address and it would not send the message through ,I found a number in Barcelona and no one could speak english .What does one do If I dont show on the 12th I am going to be charged for one night and if I change to the 25th they are going to charge me for the change over which many other companies do not do ,and so E Dreams or in my case E Nightmares this is the last booking you will get from me ,

Quote Originally Posted by yoyo08 View Post
    I used edreams twice.

First time I had no problem.

Second time I booked a roundtrip. A week before my flight back I checked the status of my flight which was cancelled. I called the customer service number on my flight ticket. After waiting 30 minutes on the line (which is very expensive) I got an operator who after 3 minutes redirected me to someone else. I waited 15 more minutes on the line, got no operator and hanged up.

Then I called a different number (the one on the website). I waited about 10 minutes. The first operator told me I had to see that directly with the flight company... I hanged up and called again. At this time I was really mad i had an operator who after 25 minutes handled my problem properly and reactivated my flight.

To wrapped the things up, I haven't experienced scam but very bad customer service. I won't use edreams again since it is a mess to get an operator over the phone. When you call edreams you have no indication on how long you are going to wait. You don't even know if you going to be directed to the correct operator. It was normal to get this kind of customer service 10 years ago but now we are in 2011 and I haven't experienced a such bad customer service since long time.
    To follow up on my case...

I called United Airlines today to make sure that my reservation was confirmed. I gave all the information I had (booking reference, name...) and they were unable to find my reservation... I called back edreams to know what's going on. They gave me my ticket number (that I didn't have on my electronic ticket) then I called back United Airlines. This time they found my reservation using my ticket number. My reservation was still in their system but the booking number had changed and edreams didn't tell me anything about it... Even worse the new electronic ticket they sent me yesterday indicated the old booking reference number... I had to ask to UA to send me their own electronic ticket with the new reference...

Also I asked to edreams yesterday to change my passport number. Edreams confirmed today that it was changed but when I went in the settings of my reservation in United Airlines' website I noticed that it wasn't changed on UA's system. I had to change it manually.

So much pain for making a simple flight reservation... Never I will use edreams again... And thankfully I checked with UA otherwise I will probably miss my flight...

Also it is no benefit to use edreams to save 50€ on the flight ticket because you are going to spend much more than that on phone bill...

EDREAMS

I recently checked a flight for a friend. (I am in Spain, she was in Germany).

I gave her the cost from the online quote and she asked me to book the flight. Having done so (well into the booking procedure) I discovered that Edreams were changing a fee of 26.17 GBP

This in effect made the 'good price' considerably less favorable, however, in the circumstances (my friend was going to Manila to the funeral of her father) I continued with the booking and decided not to pass the Edreams charge on to her.

I have contacted Edreams asking why they do not show prominently from the start what they will add to the quoted price. I received a not very comprehensive reply, so I have written again. I will post the result

Let me first say, out of honesty, that I booked several flights this year through the e-dreams website without any problem.
    On the last occasion, I had to modify a flight. I sent them the modification data through email and all I received was an automated email asking me to call their desk. I lost three times between 20 and 30 minutes waiting on the phone. When I finally got through I tried to tell the agent that this had been frustrating, she immediately interrupted me in the rudest possible way and told me that I was only losing more time by mentioning it. She hang up on me (!!) after 15 seconds into the call.
    I've had several e-dreams employees on the phone during that adventure. They have a consistent culture of rudeness and unhelpfulness. The message is always: "This is the way we do it. Now call that line and wait as long as you have to wait and don't bother me with anything else. Don't complain! Use our services the way they are or leave it."
    Well, I'm leaving it.
    I have never experienced this level of bad customer service in my life, and that includes experiences in Russia, Czechoslovakia and Rumania during the Soviet era.

Further to my post.

As I said I emailed Edreams requesting an explanation why they 'hide' that they will add a surcharge (0.4% in my case) and one only discovers it in the final stages of the booking process.

The first 'reply' was that if I had a 'claim' I should proceed down a certain route.

I replied that my email clearly was not a claim but a request for an explanation.
    Again I received a 'reply' referring to my `claim'.

I am waiting (not holding my breath) for yet another reply to my email which I requested be forwarded to a more senior level, where someone will actually read and hopefully understand my mail.

Not certain if anyone from Australia has posted a complaint yet but to share my experience, I was very close to submitting my credit card details for a flight from Sydney to Melbourne when I decided to check the flight plan and the edreams site advised that I would be flying "Trans Brasil"- I had never heard of this airline so with some quick research I found out they had ceased operation since 2001?!

Is it just me or is that incredibly lazy deception on edreams end? I'm completely relieved they will not get a cent from me but a little disappointed I have provided them with all of my personal details including passport number.. And does anyone even know how to unregister from their site?!?!

These guys... How do they still exist? They must be making a killing just for milking phone support. I truly feel for other travellers that have learnt the hard way with this company & lets hope they all get what they deserve soon.

One more story about my recent experience with eDreams (sorry for the long text but some details might be of interest for other users).

On September 27, 2011 I have booked through the eDreams website my flight Moscow-Dunedin-Moscow. The cost of the ticket 3,205.64 euro has immediately been charged to my credit card. However, I received an e-mail with confirmed booking but saying that the ticket could not be issued due to pending payment of 24 euro. I have contacted the eDreams customer service to receive another e-mail saying

Dear Customer,

Thank you for getting in contact with eDreams.

We inform you that your booking 5FAZEO has been processed correctly and that your electronic tickets were sent to:

IKAROVIC@MPIA.DE AT 28SEP11 14:58 GMT

You can access your reservation through www.checkmytrip.com. All you have to do is enter your booking reference and your last name.

Kind regards,...

Needless to say that on the www.checkmytrip.com it was written
    "This trip cannot be found. It may have been cancelled."
    Then I started to receive strange e-mails from the above mentioned address IKAROVIC@MPIA.DE. One of these tried to send me from Stutgart to Milano (the price is 113 euro) instead of Moscow to Dunedin (almost 3230 euro). Here you are:

Dear Mr. **********,

I am forwarding you the flight confirmation. There is a flight 14/10 from
    Stutgart to Milano 15:15 and back 16/10 20:10 back the price is 113 euros.
    I do not mind to buy it again, but I am sure it was a problem of the
    system. What should I do?

Thank you
    Best regards,

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
    Subject: KAROVICOVA/IVA(ADT) 14OKT STR MXP
    From: "EDREAMS (AGENTID03876549)" <emailserver2@pop3.amadeus.net>
    Date: Wed, September 28, 2011 4:58 pm
    To: IKAROVIC@MPIA.DE
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

This document is automatically generated.
    Please do not respond to this mail.

EDREAMS DATUM 28SEPTEMBER11
    GRAF-ADOLF-PLATZ 15 BUCHUNGSNR 5Q7SDZ
    40213 DUESSELDORF
    TELEFON : 0180-555510501 KAROVICOVA/IVA
    FAX : 0180-555510505

SERVICE VON NACH ABFLUG ANKUNFT
    -------------- ------------------- --------------------- -------- -------
    LUFTHANSA - LH 3196
    FRE 14OCT STUTTGART DE MILAN IT 1515 1615
    STUTTGART AIRPORT MALPENSA
    NON-STOP TERMINAL 1 TERMINAL 1 DAUER 1:00
    CHECK-IN BIS 1445 NICHTRAUCHERFLUG
    BUCHUNG BESTAETIGT- L ECONOMY CLASS
    AN BORD: ERFRISCHUNGEN
    DURCHGEFUEHRT VON: C3 CONTACT AIR
    FLUGZEUGEIGNER :C3 CONTACT AIR
    VERKEHRSMITTEL:FOKKER 100

LUFTHANSA - LH 3197
    MIT 16NOV MILAN IT STUTTGART DE 1500 1555
    MALPENSA STUTTGART AIRPORT
    NON-STOP TERMINAL 1 TERMINAL 1 DAUER 0:55
    CHECK-IN BIS 1420 NICHTRAUCHERFLUG
    BUCHUNG BESTAETIGT- L ECONOMY CLASS
    AN BORD: ERFRISCHUNGEN
    DURCHGEFUEHRT VON: C3 CONTACT AIR
    FLUGZEUGEIGNER :C3 CONTACT AIR
    VERKEHRSMITTEL:FOKKER 100

RESERVIERUNGSNUMMER LH/5Q7SDZ

KAROVICOVA/IVA TICKETLH/ETKT 220 5393051041

GESAMTSUMME DER TICKETS: 98.66 EUR
    VERGESSEN SIE NICHT, IHREN GUELTIGEN AUSWEIS
    ODER PASS MITZUNEHMEN
    SONDERTARIF, KEINE AENDERUNG
    ODER STORNIERUNG MOEGLICH.LASSEN SIE SICH DIE ABFLUGZEIT 48 STD
    ELEKTRONISCHES TICKET, SIE MUESSEN IHRE BORDKARTE
    AM ABFLUGTAG AM EINCHECKSCHALTER
    DES FLUGHAFENS ABHOLEN
    VOR REISEANTRITT VON DER FLUGGESELLSCHAFT ERNEUT BESTAETIGEN
    FOLGENDER LINK FUEHRT ZU IHREM ONLINE-ROUTENPLAN:
    <A HREF=
    "HTTPS://WWW.CHECKMYTRIP.COM/CMTSERVLET?R=5Q7SDZ&L=DE&N=KAROVICOVA ">
    WWW.CHECKMYTRIP.COM/CMTSERVLET?R=5Q7SDZ&L=GB&N=KAROVICOVA</A>

Finally, on October 1 I have received an e-mail saying that the ticket for my booking could not be issued. No explanation was given.

Finally, on October 3 after a phone conversation with an eDreams representative I have received an e-mail confirming that my reservation has been cancelled:

Dear Mr ********,

further to our phone coversation today, hereby we confirm that your flight booking (ref. 5FAZEO) was cancelled and the amount of 3205.64 EUR will not be charged on your account by the airline or by eDreams.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Kind regards,...

Again, the reason of cancellation was not explained to me. What is more important is that the total amount of 3205.64 euro WAS NOT refunded to my credit card!

Any suggestion how to proceed in order to get my money back will be very welcome.

This is a quote from the email I have sent to 'Fedupwithscammers':

I want to see justice done, and this company shut down. I am amazed and aghast that they even continue to operate in the face of the volume of fraudulent activities they've perpetrated..
    I realise that your post was back in January of this year and that I have just been scammed ten months on from that date - so I won't hold out to much hope that you're still trying to pursue this....
    However, I am in dire need of a platform through which to try to exact some kind of 'payback'- although it is looking less and less likely that will constitute a refund.

This is what happened to me:

I attempted to book a Direct Return Flight to Stavanger, Norway yesterday evening October 4th at 5.30pm.
    I wanted to fly out on November 14th, and return November 21st, direct flights only- from Manchester airport to Stavanger.

The website that I used to search for a cheap flight was Kayak.co.uk which harvests all the quotes from variant sites and filters them down into a results page.
    So I was directed through this Kayak.co.uk search website to a link to "E-dreams".
    I put in my flight details and received the result of 186.90 for a return flight--- even though on Kayak.co.uk the result for E-Dreams' quote was displayed as 170.

Never mind, I thought, I'll soldier on, as this is still the cheapest quote I've found by around 40.

I continued to book my flight, ticking direct flights only, as I did not want a pointless stop-over in London, for one night, and then a flight via London to Stavanger which is what the website kept defaulting to.
    Additionally, I kept having to change the date of my return Flight to November 21st, as the site seemed to default to a December return date...
    Similarly it defaulted to a non-direct Flight.
    I finally went through the shambolic check-out process, and the price had jumped up to 420 from the expected 372.

There was a hidden charge for using a visa debit card to pay the transaction.

Nevermind, I thought again, I'll just swallow that fee because the over-all flight is still cheap enough to justify it...

I received two verification emails with my booking number and the basic details for the flights.
    When I read the result of the flights that I had paid for my heart jumped into my throat.
    The flights on the booking confirmation email did not match the ones I had paid for.

I was booked on the following flights:

14th Nov Manchester------> Frankfurt 17:45
    Frankfurt-------> Stavanger 21:55

22st DECEMBER Stavanger------->London Heathrow 13:10
    London Heathrow------->Manchester 16:40

This is the itinerary I originally booked

14th Nov Manchester------> Frankfurt 17:45
    Frankfurt-------> Stavanger 21:55

21st Nov Stavanger------->London Heathrow 13:10
    London Heathrow------->Manchester 16:40

SO WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?

This is what I have been trying to fathom.
    One out of three telephone numbers for E_Dreams don't actually work.
    The number I got through on (and spent 27 on calling) yielded a rude Spanish woman telling me it was my fault if I'd messed the flight times up, and that their system showed "no evidence of changes to itinerary".
    I tried explaining that the website MUST have a glitch because there was NO WAY I would have booked overnight two-leg flights, let alone a DECEMBER 22ndreturn date. A six week break in Norway was not on my agenda.

I was told my ticket was none-refundable.
    I told them that they had committed fraud and that I had reported them.

I have recieved three of the same email from "customer services" as follows:

Dear Customer,

We would like to recommend you to contact:

modification.cancellation@edreams.com

Not all tickets can be changed or cancelled. It always depends on the fare conditions.

You can also contact our call center at (0034) 93 492 0533 and a travel agent will be able to help you with your query.

Kind regards,

Att:

eDreams

.................................................. ...............................................

I have contacted E-Dreams, and no one has helped with my query.
    I am simply told that it was my mistake, that there are no glitches in their booking process and that I'll never see my (hard earned) money refunded.

Please let me know if you can shed some light on the progress if any that you've had, on nailing these fraudsters.
    I will post a link to the forum on my face-book profile and set up a NO TO E-DREAMS face-book awareness-raising page.
    I may do the same on all my other social network accounts.

For now this is the only way I can see to directly warn others not to make the same mistake as I did.

If it seems too good to be true, then it probably isn't true.or good. etc.

Please let me know if there are any other outlets through which you have or are exposing E-Dreams and I will add my voice to the crowd.

Warmest Wishes,

Pollyanna
    Last edited by Pollyanna; 10-05-2011 at 04:53 PM.

I had the same thing in August and I was left with return ticket cancelled, the same problem. They were paid 2 months before and before 1 week, they sent me the same email with confirmation without any indication in subject that the ticket was cancelled and their email went to spam so I was lucky I saw it before 3 days prior to our departure, then, same thing I called the customer support many times, we had only music for 30min, and when we managed to have someone, this person very rude and stopped the call when she knew I have a cancellation and she couldn't find a solution then, I tried to call again, she knew it's me so, it stayed busy forever until I paid around $30 only waiting for them to call.....emails, automatic answers only,
    they gave me a ticket number that doesn't exist, when I checked with Meridiana airlines, they refused to pay me anythign because the ticket is issued by Edreams that issued us ticket with another airlines company that doesn't have nothing to do with our flights or destinations(act illigal in aviation)....As we had 2 flights to take each time, we ended in a hotel with all expenses paid from our pockets...
    I am adding this comment to prevent other persons to have the same experience because, Edreams is playing with prices/flights/destinations to gain money, and they don't know what is customer, they don't care if they cancel your flight, ticket...for them, we are only credit cards that send money to them and there is noway that this money can go back to these credit cards for any reason, because they will always find a reason to twist the facts and makes you the faulty one....please pay attention to where you buy your tickets, because if you think you make some economy by buying tickets on edreams, you are totally wrong!!! you may pay much more just to insure that you arrive to your destination!

[B]Don't use E Dreams its a fraud Company and they steal your Money.

I booked 2 day's ago there, i payed through paypall, and was waiting just for the confirmation of the ticket.instead they sended me a mail, saying that they want a copy both sides of my credit card and a copy of my passport, and fax it to them. Hello??????......I DID NOT PAY WITH MY CREDIT CARD- I PAYED WITH PAYPALL!!!! and i recieved that Mail after 2 times explaining them that i have payed by paypall. after calling there a spanish woman speaking, a very taff bitch!! by the way was pretending to dont know whats going on after i told her at the Phone to cancel the Ticket, she just sayed: OK, IT'S CANCELD, the Money is refounded on pay pall...and she hung up the Phone!!!....

Please stay away from this Company!!!! DO NOT BOOK THERE!!!!!! they even say in the AGB'S that they are going to fare 2 times the Money from your BankAccount, I was stupid enough to fall for them. Dont give them any Creditcard numbers or Bancaccount numbers!!! they are just fake!!

yep, eDreams has done it again.
    I wish we'd done some research before actually booking because not only were some of their prices more expensive in hindsight, but it has been almost a month and we are yet to receive itineraries or e-tickets.
    the worst part of it is, was that one of our flights was booked in return when we know we only booked one way flights - hence we were charged DOUBLE what we should have been. disgusting rip off service!
    what's more is that when you try calling them (and trust me, i've tried at ALL hours of the day!!!) the call rarely gets connected, but you are still charged at the ridiculous rate, which in our case was $3.30/minute!
    a really terrible experience with eDreams - will be spreading the word on twitter, Facebook, blogs, you name it - DON'T BOOK WITH EDREAMS!!!

My 4 month advance travel booking Canada to Europe was professionally acknowledged, but with confirmation pending subject to credit card transaction going through---even though a valid (but new) credit card was supplied. I am then asked to transfer cash instead, with communication in Spanish, along with a list of South American telnos for contact. Upon requesting an English communication, I received an English language message with SWIFT number and UK address but German Bank account to transfer money to. No reply was received when I stated my company policy was to charge all travel on credit cards only. I subsequently received an acknowledgement of cancellation of transaction at no charge. Thanks to your thread, I backed out of my transaction and put a temporary block on the credit card. Note that the pricing was much better than others so I was a bit suspicious.... too good to be true!

using edreams, I booked for a ticket from Gaborone to Lusaka using my credit card for which i received a mail confirming my booking but stating that

"
    Confirmed booking pending of payment
    Flight: YYNJWM

The ticket for this reservation will be issued in electronic format (e-ticket). The e-ticket confirmation will be sent in a separate email to the address indicated below. You will not receive any paper ticket."
    after few hours i received an email from e dreams stating that:
    "
    Dear Customer,
    In order to issue your booking you are requested to send us a fax of the credit card from both sides and the copy of the ID or passport of the credit card holder.
    This is a security measure to cross check the details placed on your booking made through our web site to verify the details such as the name on the credit card as well as the name on the passport of the card holder.
    In case you have no access to a fax you can scan the documents and send it to me via e-mail.
    Please note that the fare conditions are very restrictive and ticket fare can not be held or guaranteed until we receive your fax or scanned copies , if the tickets are not issued on time the Airline can automatically cancel the reservation.

Fax.: 0034 93 508 85 82
    Please contact us as soon as possible in order to confirm your reservation.

- United Kingdom: 09116992020
    - United States: 1900 9451999
    - Canada: 1900 7832020 (English)
    - Australia: 1902 251250
    - India: 00800 1007937
    - Rest of the world: 00800 55 88 55 00

Kind regards,
    Amneris Cutio
    CallCenter - Call Center
    This for sure looks like a credit card scam where the con artists get the confidential details of your credit card via email. please let me know how you guys feel about this.

It is MOST DEFINITELY A SCAM! as no online travel operator (nor any other online business) would ever ask for a photocopy of a customer's credit card. Having a scan of the front and back would grant free reign to go ahead and charge up a nightmare with someone's credit card because they'd have the CV code on the back of the card which would ensure that transactions go through.

Moreover, this email is NOT personalized to the purchaser and does NOT contain the flight booking code referenced in the earlier message. Any legitimate online transaction is typically followed by a detailed confirmation email with information specific to the transaction.

I can't imagine how or why you may have received this email but so many things look wrong with it, aside from the obvious.

Thank goodness there is no victim here!!
    Colleen Costello
    Message Board Moderator

Host Bonjour
    www.IndependentTraveler.com
    Follow on Twiiter @TravelEditor & Facebook
    HostColleen
    www.FamilyVacationCritic.com
    Follow on Twitter @FamilyVacation & Facebook

I was ripped off.

Double charged.

Paid for cancellation insurance

No ticket

No refund

No Support

14 e-mails and still counting

Phone contact worthless

Absolutely the worst company imaginable...I can not say enough bad things about them.

Total Scam

My traveling companions had to cancel their credit cards (while traveling out of the country) to avoid the rip off.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast