Contact REFUND FOR TOURISTS if you want a 15% tax refund on the total cost of your vacation. I heard that a tourist has up to one year to claim a tax refund and if the receipts are no longer available, you can email them a notarized statement on what you spent. Email:
Just wanted to spread the word!