+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Booked and ready to go to Santorini

Share/Bookmark

Cool Booked and ready to go to Santorini

I have booked a fantastic hotel in Santorini for end of May and beginning of June. wondering if anyone possibly had any input regarding chartering a fishing trip while there? Also, this is my 4th time to Santorini but two of those times were on a cruise. this time I want to do the volcano and thermal springs again. I did a group tour with a canned canned boat tour last time. Does anyone have input regarding private charter for the volcano and thermal springs? Very excited!!!

Default Re: Booked and ready to go to Santorini

Name:  PICT0694.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  97.4 KBStarbuck, I haven't any news of private tours, but all the TAs in Santorini have group tours to the volcano, sunset trips etc advertised. The number of the tourist board in Fira ( near the bus station) WAS 22860 31390, but that was 2 years ago.
    If you go down to the ferry port at Ormos Athinios, there will be gulettes going on these trips.
    OH books the small boat of the dive company at Kamari for snorkelling trips...sorry, can't remember the name, but it's the only dive company in Kamari.
    From what we've seen of the small TAs in the streets of Santorini, any of them will organise any sort of tour.
    Hope this helps a little!
    Jo.

Default Re: Booked and ready to go to Santorini

Santorini is an amazing destination! I have been there three times and I amm preparing my fourth one for next summer. I have joined an evening baot trip in the caldera and I found it really romantic. The air was cool and the sea peaceful while the view was amazing. I think it is worth trying!

+ Reply to Thread