+ Reply to Thread

Thread: just to say Hi to everyone

Share/Bookmark

Default just to say Hi to everyone

Almost 77 and love travelling .going to Morocco on the 12 september and going to China march 2012 Any tips would be welcome on China .i know Morocco well .thanks all I have a complaint to add to the E DREAMS page when I can find all the other complaints

Default Re: just to say Hi to everyone

Hi brownhood,

Welcome to our website and our message board forums It's great that you are 77 years young and traveling - why stop now? My grandpa never did...he seemed to love travel - maybe that's where I got my travel fever from - it's from him that I obtained my Irish/EU citizenship - very handy for traveling!

I hope that you will perhaps share some of your experiences of being in Morocco as we do get many inquiries about trips to that mystical, magical country.....our members will enjoy hearing from your accounts. As for your China trip, I hope you've already posted in that forum so that you will begin to receive helpful information from our travelers. I've been there - it's quite an experience, quite unlike any other country I have visited. I am sure you will be intrigued as well with your trip.

As for the edreams dilemma so many have experienced, you will find that thread in the "Travel Issues" section of our forum, I believe it is in the "Vacation Disasters" thread........trust me, you will see it!

Here's another idea: your Location states that you are in Tenerife, Canary Islands. I only know one person who has visited there with her husband and they loved it. It's an uncommon, yet I think, overlooked destination in those lovely islands sitting off the African west coast. Love to hear about anything you can share with us about where you live and what's wonderful about it!!

We look forward to your contributions to our site as a most very welcome new member!
    Colleen Costello
    Message Board Moderator

Host Bonjour
    www.IndependentTraveler.com
    Follow on Twiiter @TravelEditor & Facebook
    HostColleen
    www.FamilyVacationCritic.com
    Follow on Twitter @FamilyVacation & Facebook

Hi and welcome! Never been to China -- it's on the list! -- but I loved Morocco when I was there a few years back. Where are you going in Morocco? Hope you have a great time!
    "I haven't been everywhere yet, but it's on my list." -- Susan Sontag

Nice to meet you, I am a new member, too

Welcome, portstracking!
    "I haven't been everywhere yet, but it's on my list." -- Susan Sontag

Hello, I'm also sorta new

Hi Wojaz, glad to have you with us here! Look forward to hearing about your travel experiences, thoughts and ideas! ENJOY
    Colleen Costello
    Message Board Moderator

Host Bonjour
    www.IndependentTraveler.com
    Follow on Twiiter @TravelEditor & Facebook
    HostColleen
    www.FamilyVacationCritic.com
    Follow on Twitter @FamilyVacation & Facebook

+ Reply to Thread