+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AR 20, Episode 3: 3/4/12

Share/Bookmark

Default AR 20, Episode 3: 3/4/12

Wow, what a tough leg! I don't think I would have been able to do any of the tasks, except maybe the harp stringing. The water bottles? Forget about it.

I found myself rooting for the twins over Vanessa and Ralph at the end -- bummer. I find the border patrol agents pretty insufferable, and hope their pride goes before a fall sooner rather than later.

Who are you guys rooting for? I feel like I'm still getting to know most of the teams.
    "I haven't been everywhere yet, but it's on my list." -- Susan Sontag

Default Re: AR 20, Episode 3: 3/4/12

The twins were so close. Too bad. And the penalities seem to be a longer time. 2 hours? ouch.
    Gandhi said, "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

Yes this was definitely a tough leg!! Very hard tasks that took a long time. Can't figure out how Art & JJ did them so quickly. Their lead must be huge!!!! I too hope that "pride goeth before a fall".

Just feel like I'm starting to get a sense of each of the teams and I do not like Art & JJ. Hope they get too cocky and run into a miserable cab driver!! I do like the southern boys! They are funny and yet very respectful. Just seems like they are having the time of their lives and enjoying every minute of it. The big brother girl can go anytime!! What a whiny thing she is!!!

Felt very sorry for the twins! They came so close to beating out the other whiny one!!

It will be interesting to see next week just how much of a lead Art & JJ have. Pretty sure the next task may bunch them all back together again.

I agree, cathi, I think the Southern guys are having fun -- I get the idea that they haven't traveled much. And yeah, Big Brother chick is totally whiny. Get her off my TV!

I'm hoping for a bunch, if only so we don't have to put up with Art and JJ tooting their own horns for another whole episode...
    "I haven't been everywhere yet, but it's on my list." -- Susan Sontag

+ Reply to Thread