+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AR 20, Episode 6: 3/25/12

Share/Bookmark

Default AR 20, Episode 6: 3/25/12

Hey all! I missed last week, but I'm back now. Can't say I'm sorry to see Joey Fitness and Danny go -- I was sick of watching them hit on every woman they saw, and their comment about being beaten by a girl, well...that's karma for you.

That oil task was possibly the strangest task I've ever seen on this race. It wasn't clear to me whether that's what the spa attendant would normally do, or if people normally clean themselves? At least the bathers weren't naked, as I initially thought they were!

Interesting how many of the teams couldn't even pronounce Azerbaijan, much less tell you were it was. The temple looked very cool!

The episode in two weeks looks...interesting. Ie uncomfortable. I'm not a fan of either Vanessa or Rachel, so...go Jamie and Nary?
    "I haven't been everywhere yet, but it's on my list." -- Susan Sontag

Default Re: AR 20, Episode 6: 3/25/12

What an episode!!! Glad they found a country noone even seemed to know where it was. Very interesting looking old town!!!

The escape task was great! Bet we never see that one again.

The oil task was very funny!!! Glad the guys had something on!!!! that's one experience I hope never to have!!!

Also not sad to see the Joey & Danny go. really happy to see Rachel & Dave smoke them on the fast forward!! She was great stacking the bales of hay. Thought they made a mistake have her stack. Would have been easier for her to push the bales down but she was amazing!

Vanessa drives me crazy!! she can go anytime!! Still think Bopper & Mark are my favorites. They seem to having so much fun!! What stories they will have to tell after this is over. Hope they make the final 3!!

Now we have to wait 2 weeks to see how this all plays out!! It does look like an another interesting week when it finally gets aired!!!

Default Re: AR 20, Episode 6: 3/25/12

AR 20, Episode 6: 3/25/12

Hey all! I missed last week, but I'm back now. Can't say I'm sorry to see Joey Fitness and Danny go -- I was sick of watching them hit on every woman they saw, and their comment about being beaten by a girl, well...that's karma for you. ITA, so glad they are gone. Now I want the Big Brother gal to go home.
    Gandhi said, "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

+ Reply to Thread